- Spend time together, both quality and quantity are important.
- Speak with affection to each other and show physical affection with touch.
- Allow time for communication. This means balancing time at home with work commitments. Turn off the phone in the evenings.
- Support each other’s individual interests.
- Pay attention to the positives, no matter how small, and ignore the annoying things as much as possible.
- Prioritize the relationship. You want to model a good relationship for your children to emulate.
- Do something nice for each other on a regular basis.
- Treat each other’s parents with respect and love.
- Don’t let the bedroom be the last place to be at night.
- Welcome changes.
Tag Archive for: Couples
AFCC california courts Children collaborative family law Couples CP Cal Culture Culture. Law depression diversity Divorce Divorceworks Domestic Violence Dr. Gitu Bhatia Events family law Gitu Bhatia Psy.D. lacba LACPA lecture linkedin meditation mental health apps Mindful Divorce app mindfulness procrastination Self spirituality Technology teens video games workaholic work life balance workshop workshops